M.Sc./ equivalent B. Tech. students with excellent academic records in Life Sciences (Botany, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Zoology, Forestry), Bioinformatics, Library Sciences and MCA alone are eligible.
The students interested in pursuing the project work at IFGTB should have obtained 75% aggregate marks and above upto the preceding semester for UG (B. Tech.) and 70% aggregate marks and above upto the preceding semester for PG.
- Duly filled in applications forwarded by the Principal and Head of Department of the college complete in all respects will be scrutinized and short listed. Incomplete applications and applications sent by e-mail will be summarily rejected.
- Applications shall be received upto 15th October. No applications will be entertained after the closing dates.
- Applications in prescribed format may be submitted to The Director, IFGTB, PB 1061,Forest Campus, R.S. Puram, Coimbatore-641 002, Tamil Nadu.
- The list of successful candidates will be displayed on the IFGTB website by 1st November and will be communicated to the Principals.
- The project work of the selected candidates will commence from 1st December.
The Director, IFGTB will be the final authority to decide on the selection and admission of candidates for project work.